Running Times 10:30am - 11:30am / 1.00pm - 2.00pm / 2.30pm - 3.30pm Everyday
Discover how to turn your Crafting Passion into a thriving Business
Cost to attend: £10
The Craft Business School
Ever thought about starting your own craft business? Or just like to earn some extra money from your creative hobby? Well if this is of interest to you then attending one of the Craft Business Schools special informative sessions is a definite must! Tutor and businesswoman Sara Millis who ran for many years the successful Sara's Texture Crafts, a popular stand at many craft exhibitions around the UK will share her knowledge and expertise on starting and building a successful craft business.
The sessions will cover many of the basics like:
- What it takes to run a craft business
- The ways you can make money in the craft industry
- Learn what your perfect business looks like – side hustle, or full-time crafter!
- How to create an Etsy shop that works!
- The 4-step framework to implement for better visibility
- How to make more sales from social media.
- The types of content to implement for better visibility
- How to create a more engaged audience who want what you are selling
Join Sara for an informative talk and learn about the possibilities that await you and the initial steps you need to take to make that jump successfully. If you would like to attend one of her sessions please follow the link below, it is advised to book in advance as classes are popular and fill up quickly.
Bring your note pad, because there will be lots of tips! Click below to book a space